Why become an Instructor?
Because of a better life and we need the best hands
Join us in building future champions on and off the board!
We are looking for experienced scrabble and chess instructors to join our training team in building future champions on and off the board.
- Building a classroom culture in which students develop a love for scrabble/chess
- Planning, preparing, and delivering excellent scrabble/chess instruction to all students in the class according to their educational needs
- Teaching a high level scrabble curriculum that begins with the basics of scrabble/chess and progresses to mid-game/end-game tactics
- Promoting a classroom environment where students fully engage in the creative process and cultivate their talents through a rigorous curriculum that inspires intellectual curiosity and enables all students to thrive
- Working with the school team to create a world-class scrabble/chess program, including an after school club, that prioritizes understanding of the game, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Developing strong relationships with parents and students to create investment in school culture and academics
- Driving academic outcomes by analysing data, studying student work, and implementing high-leverage instructional moves to ensure dramatic gains for all students
- Holding yourself accountable for excellent student outcomes
- Bringing a passion for self-expression and establishing a culture of press when it comes to scholars’ critical thinking about the game
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on student progress, achievement, and behaviour
- Training with colleagues and school leaders to receive targeted, in-the-moment feedback on instruction, as well as unparalleled support and professional development
email us at
Following info is required